This is so yummy! The combination of all the flavors makes this dish so wonderful!
Yummy Broccoli Salad
- 2 heads of broccoli cut into little florets
- 1 lb. of bacon, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced small
- 1 cup of raisins
- 1 small block of sharp cheddar cheese cut into small cubes
- 1 pkg. of cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1 1/2 cup of mayo
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- In a fry pan, cook diced bacon (do not cook until crispy) drain and let cool.
- In a medium bowl mix together the sauce ingredients. Make sure they are mixed well together.
- In a large Bowl w/lid, put in all the ingredients, add sauce and mix well. I find putting the lid on, after mixing and shaking it well, helps the sauce coat well all over the ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.