This dip is a #1 hit for get togethers or parties! Our friends and family absolutely look forward to this one!
Pico De Gallo Guacamole
- 4-6 Ripe Avocados, chilled
- Pico De Gallo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Limes
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 packet of Mc Cormick Great Guacamole seasoning
- PICO DE GALLO:
- 4 ripe tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaf, finely chopped
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, seeded, diced small
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all the ingredients for the Pico De Gallo. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Start with avocados (after the Pico De Gallo has chilled for 4 hours).
- Cut then in half and remove the pits (If avocado is still hard, roll on counter top until soft).
- Scrape the avocado and put in a large mixing bowl.
- Mash avocado until smooth, leaving some chunks.
- Cut limes in half and add juice from limes.
- Add refrigerated Pico de Gallo.
- Add salt and black pepper
- Mix together well.
- Place 1-2 pit from avocado (prevents browning) in a serving bowl w/ lid bowl and transfer the
- Chill about 1 hour and serve with Tortilla Chips.